Intro to Resin DIY Kit - Live Edge Wood Charcuterie Board
If you've been wanting to learn how to paint with resin, but aren't quite sure where to start - this is the perfect kit for you! Resin pouring is a fantastic way to let go of your control and to just let your creativity flow! This choice of kit provides you with a 12-14" live edge wood Black Walnut charcuterie board to create your very own unique piece of functional art.
Your kit comes complete with everything you need! Here's what you'll get:
- 4oz set of ArtResin (1:1 ratio epoxy resin)
- 12-14" live edge wood Black Walnut charcuterie board
- 5x7 canvas panel (great for a practice run or leftover mixed resin!)
- 4 round wood coasters
- your choice of 5 pigment powders (these will be selected via email after purchase)
- plastic dropsheet
- 2 plastic mixing cups
- 8 smaller paper mixing cups
- stir sticks
- 2 pairs of latex-free gloves
- cleaning clothes
- Instruction and Fact Sheet
Please Note: We take COVID-19 very seriously, so we want to assure you that all items in the kit have been sterilized and cleaned before being shipped to your door.